Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Vampire Diaries

I read the first three novels as a kid and loved the story since! The TV series made from it is slightly different from the story line but its a pretty good story in its own right.

One things for sure though I still like Damon more than Stephen =P Lol.


If you like True Blood, Twilight and other books written by the likes of LJ Smith, Laurell Hamilton, etc. This is definitely a series not to be missed. Its in that genre but you'll like it for what it is and not mistaken it as another spin off or copy of the other vampire/supernatural stories out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment