Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Free Nail Inc. with Glamour December 2010 - Warwick Avenue

I eagerly grabbed a copy of glamour at my newsagents on Thursday morning after finding out that the freebie this month was free Nail Inc polish! 

There were 4 colors Jermyn St, Saville Rox, Hampstead Heath and Warwick Avenue. I only got the Warwick Avenue as I'm not really into dark colors. I was a bit worried about the barbie color it gave off in the bottle. But once it was on the nail it looked amazing. It brightened up my nails but not too shockingly barbie like.



I used the new Rimmel 5 in 1 top and base coat with it (2 layers to get the color in the picture). Its the third day now and its still going strong - no chipping and still shining. ^_^



Both the Rimmel and Nail Inc went on really smoothly even for an amateur like me. The brushes and consistency was amazing, straight forward no hassle. 

Warwick Avenue looks good with first layer only as well but it was a more nude sheer color so I would recommend 2 layers for the proper color. But it does take longer to dry than for example the usual Rimmel nail polish - though it could just be I'm a bit impatient. =P  


Edit: Day four picture in the sunlight of nails:


Definitely a keeper. 

Cost of mentioned products:
  • Rimmel 5 in 1 Base and Top Coat: I got mine at Boots for £3.49, usual price £4.49.
  • Warwick Avenue Nail Inc.: Free with glamour (£2), usually £11.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment