Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Friday, November 26, 2010

Anna Sui Super-Black Volume Up Mascara (001)

My lovely mate V got me Anna Sui's Super Black Volume Up Mascara as a pressie when I visited her in HK. I've never used it before but I loved it since I tried it! ^_^


I've got very typical Oriental eyelashes straight canopy like ones right over my eyes in a downward direction.

                                   Before curling                   After curling


It definitely gives me some volume but more impressively is the lengthening it gives! It can hold my curls once I've curled them with a curler but won't do much for uncurled lashes. It doesn't smudge for me as long as I give it enough time to dry before I start battering my eyelids - it doesn't take too long to dry.

                               One coat                               Two coats

 The packaging is amazing with really nice design. The wand is a slim line straight one making it very easy to do the little lashes. No clumping even when putting on two coats. I'm not sure its water waterproof but so far its withstood rain and tears.


I would recommend this to those who like natural but cute glamorous eyes. It won't give 'falshies' effect but definitely gives volume and length to those challenged in the lashes department. It is quite pricey, RRP seems to hover around £20. But I have to say I usually only use one coat so it lasts for me, making it a bit more value for money - hasn't dried out long after the recommended 6M dump date.

It is a very nice choice for a gift, as the box (I've dumped so can't photograph) it comes in is also very pretty.

Oh and its got a very nice fragrance to it. ^_^

P.s. I tried my best to catch the effect it has on lashes but I don't think my camera phone gave the mascara justice. But hopefully it gave some ideas. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment