Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cute winter coat from Jane Norman

SL brought me a lovely coat from Jane Norman as Anni pressie. Its absolutely gorgeous! Its multi-beige color with easy fastenings (and hidden buttons if you want to use them). The hood fits snuggley if you want to keep your ears warm.

(Pictures copied from Jane Norman website cause a bit hard to take full length picture of myself wearing it with a phone)


Its great for the figure type fitted fit with 41% wool so definitely keeping me warm but not flustered on Tube journeys. ^_^  Its also got handy pockets to keep hand warm.SL got me the multi-beige color - casual yet cute. There is a blue/grey mix version that has grey/bluish fur instead if you prefer a more classic and smart version.


Full price its £90 but with the sales round the corner if your looking out for a good winter coat this may be one to keep an eye on. ^_^. 

Oh sizing wise I'm an average 5ft 6in girl, usually UK size 8 and the Jane Norman Size 8 for this coat was just right for me (fit and length of coat is as seen in the mannequin picture). For some reason I found the grey version had a more snug fit than the brown ones, so if you like to layer up in winter, sizes in the brown version may give you more room to do that than the grey version.

No comments:

Post a Comment