Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Cute Unique Jewellery Site - One Sunny Afternoon

Some people might say I'm biased but I have to mention my sister's little jewellery site. She only does this as a hobby but all the stuff she makes is always of a unique design that she makes as a one off or only a few of each design. 



For those of us who adore accessories that are just one offs or slightly different from that in the big shops each season, its really worth checking out especially now with xmas round the corner. ^_^ 
A link to her site is on the right under some of the sites worth visiting section. Hope you like her stuff as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment