Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Essential products in your handbag - Vaseline

Vaseline is one of the things that I can't not have in my bag. They are just life savers for your lips. I have personal favourites out of the ones they make.


The green one with Aloe Vera and the Lip Essence Advance I found whilst in HK (haven't seen this being sold in Europe). These two are just right for my lips to keep them soft but not oily and doesn't irritate my lips. The yellow one with SPF doesn't agree with my lips.

Personally I think they should all be sold in the tubey form like the Lip Essence - bit more hygienic when using during the day - rather than sticky your finger into a pot?

When I was last in Sainsbury I did spot some lipstick shaped Vaseline so maybe that's their first step towards squeezey tube in Europe? If I get round to trying them out I'll review to see if they are as good as the original product in the pots or the tubey alternative they have in Asia.

P.s. Had to share this huge vaseline I found in the gift section, its a perfect joke present! It put a smile to my face when I saw it! Its as big as a bag of walker crisps!



Cost of Products:
  • Lip Therapy with Aloe Vera - usually £0.99.
  • Vaseline Intensice Care Lip Essence Advance - $12.40HKD I think this worked out to be just under £1? P.s. this 10mL tubey has lasted me a year and still going strong - not gone off and still product left!
  • Huge Vaseline Lips (with 4 of its lip therapy normal size inside - 2 pink, 1 blue and 1 yellow) - at Superdrug for £5.99, bit expensive for vaseline but that big container is worth it! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment