Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Biotherm - Biosource Softening Cleansing Foam - Dry Skin Review

Tried out the cleansing foam sample I got from Biotherm when I brought their cream.

Always ask for samples when you buy something from the counters, if your lucky they will pile you with samples even if you only buy 1 item under £10!!!! The guys at House of Fraser gave me 6 masks and cleansing foam samples, a toner sample & random satchels of cream samples cause he was opening them at the time - even though I only brought one set of cream for £9.90. ^_^


I tried this sample for two days now. So far so good. Skin feels clean, fresh but not tight right after washing. And it seems to help keep my skin soft and not dry, with no outbreak or irritation so far. You only need to use a pea size to make a nice light foam all over the face - seems to be a gentle cleanser with a nice light soapy fragrance.

I haven't tried it on a full face of makeup as I only used it to clean face after roughly taking the majority off with Simple's eye makeup remover (will review later). It seems to remove the remaining makeup very well though. *******Will update if I end up using it on a full face of makeup.

Usually this would cost £15 for 150mL. I reckon that would last quite a while so could work out good value but may seem pricey for others - there is the L'Oreal Clean Perfect for Dry Skin alternative I've already reviewed if you rather a more affordable alternative? There are always offers at the Biotherms in Boots (points offers or bargain gift sets) so you can always try first by getting a sample and then waiting for a good deal before you get it in full size if you like it. ^_^ Would recommend to those with dry skin.

N.b there is a normal and combination skin version but I don't use them, you can always as for those samples to suit you skin type if you want to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment