Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tiramisu! Value but absolutely delicious!

I love Tiramisu! They are just gorgeous desserts that don't require an oven to make which is perfect! One thing I'm really particular about them is the alcohol they use to make it with. Most of the time I'm cool with Tia Maria as it gives it the extra coffee flavour without the bitterness from alcohol.

If you like me and you want to enjoy this dessert for the lovely coffee and sweet taste but rather not have a strong alcohol after taste, the Tiramisu they sell in Lidl for only 80-90p (2 per pack) is perfect for a lunch snack.



Be warned the Marsala wine used in it doesn't have the typical bitter aftertaste BUT you can still definitely feel the alcohol in the dessert. So if your a light weight like me .......better eat your meal then have this little gem of a dessert. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment