Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Glasses Offer at Asda

Just thought I should mention. For those of us who just want a pair of functional, stylish but inexpensive pair of glasses to get us through everyday. Asda has a deal on top of their usual good value glasses offered by their optician.

Usually it would cost £70 for a pair (includs. anti-scratch, thin lense, anti-glare) or £90 for two pairs. Now its £50 for one pair onlyhttp://www.asda-contactlenses.co.uk/opticians/. For varifocal its a standard £40 extra for each pair, which makes it a bargain compared to the quotes you usually get at Boots (last quote we had was +£250!!!!!)

They have a big range of plastic and metal frames - alot of them are quite young, even though they aren't brands like Chanel etc they do have brands like Morgan and stuff which still look and feel great to wear. Definitely check them out if you just want glasses without breaking your bank.

I got my pair from the Leyton Asda - I have heard services can vary between branches but this branch definitely have very helpful staff and the glasses I got from them are holding out fine ^_^ (I'm quite a careless wearer so they are doing great surviving) Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment