Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bourjois Smokey Eye Trios - Mordore Chic, Vert Trendy and Violet Romantic

With 3 for 2 at Superdrugs and Boots I had to grab myself these lovely eyeshadows from Bourjois. I'm a right sucker for eyeshadow even though I only wear it when I really want to make an effect. =P


There are about 8 different trios available but I picked these three to try and I love them. The shadows are very pigmented. For all the swatches that was only one touch. It stays on very well for the whole day even without primer. The powders are quite 'creamy' and blends very well. In each of the sets they have a dark liner color, an over color and a light highlighter color which is perfect for taking out to do smokey eyes without having a massive palette in your bag - well for lazy people like me anyway.

Mordore Chic

Has a rich mocha, light hazel and cream color. all shimmery. Pefect for everyday smokey eyes or just to give the eyes a light warm glow of color if using only one of the colors by themselves.

Vert Trendy:


 Has a deep 'seaweed' green, a rich forest green and a nice light cream green - all shimmery. Great for those with brown eyes or want a punch of color with an difference.

Violet Romantic: My favorite!!!!!!


Has a deep imperial purple, a light lilac and a bright pearl white - all shimmery. This is the best color, for really sexy eyes or cute fun look, great for all year round.

I definitely recommend to get with the 3 for 2 offers going on or discounted to £4 at ASOS at one point. They usually cost £7.99 each.

I'll probably try Gris Dandy next (Silver, Grey, Black). If I can get over my obsession for the Mermaid Palette from Frontcover.

No comments:

Post a Comment