Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Urban Decay Brow Box - Beige Betty

Unfortunately I'm not blessed with thick eyebrows - to the point that most people don't notice when I fill them out, as my 'drawn on' to them is just their normal eyebrow >_<

But fear not with vouchers to spend on Amazon I decided to treat myself to the Urban Decay Brow set after hearing so much about it and failing with eyebrow pencils (heavy hands).



I wasn't totally sure which color to choose as I have brown hair but my brows aren't that thick or dark so I thought I would go for the middle ground with Beige Betty.


I like this brow set cause there are two colors for you to play around with - tweezers and brush included very handy. I tend to use the light shade (right) for day time so that my brows just look fuller but still natural. There's also wax in the little draw which is handy to lightly fix and neaten your brow with (only use a little or it'll be too much - I prefer to put the wax on with my fingertips)

Here's a picture trying to show the difference between the two shades (left short one is the lighter shade)



Please excuse the bad photos - bad camera phone and bad lighting (was doing this at night). But I think it gives an idea of the natural look the set can give to those slightly challenged in the brow department - using the lighter shade.

                              Before                                                 After


The box is cute and its lasting quite long for a little box, I haven't tried doing dramatic brows with it but for my purposes its a brilliant product. Would recommend.

N.B The darker shade in this set is an exact match to my normal brow color and gives an very sharp look if applied the same way as the lighter shade in the photos. I find mixing the two gives you a color that has an inbetween effect of just using either.

Product Price:
  •  Urban Decay Brow Set in Beige Betty - I got it on Amazon at CheapSmells back when they charged for UK delivery so it came up to £10 roughly (still a bargain compared to the usual £15). Last check CheapSmells was selling it for £8-9 (this price includes UK delivery).

No comments:

Post a Comment