Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Sunday, November 7, 2010

London Zoo 2 for 1 offer

Went to London Zoo last month. Its a great fun dayout for family and just to do something different but not have to travel too far out if you live in London. Tickets can be pricey if your paying full price. But at the moment there are concessions for family group tickets and other concession groups too.

But if you're young adults like me who don't fit into either groups there is still one more way to make some savings on a great day out.

If you travel by train (be it a long journey to London or a few stops within London) if you hold a physical National Rail ticket valid for the day of the visit you qualify for 2 for 1 which can mean a normal ticket of £18 per adult being £18 for two people! Bargain. ^_^

You'll need a 2 for 1 voucher available from National Rail website or http://www.daysoutguide.co.uk/.

I got my ticket (£1.30 or £1.70, can't remember exact) from Maryland to Stratford (which turned out useful as there were engineering works which meant I couldn't take the tube and needed the train anyway). So it worked out only around a tenner each for the visit. The trip was lovely but definitely get there early to make it to all the toured shows.

I have to give a shout out for Derk the Galapagos tortoise he was the highlight of the day for me!


Hope you guys have a wonderful day too if you decide to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment