Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer - Classic Beige review

I'd been using the L'Oreal True Match Concealer in Natural Beige for the summer and it was fine but felt like a change for an even more blendable and 'dewy' finish concealer. Browsing about Rimmel's new concealer was mentioned so I thought I'd give it a go.



The concealer is super blendable, sheer to medium coverage, really fits in with your skin color - whilst still being the right consistence (worked for my dry skin, no caking) and giving a really brightening effect as well as coverage. Also great staying power after a whole day its still there.

Its a squeezy tip one as well.... takes a bit getting use to but application with tip is fine after a while.

Though one complaint would be the lack of product in the tube. It says 7mls but I've nearly reached the end of the tube - only brought it mid October? So I would recommend it, but I'll be trying out MAC concealers next when this finishes to see if I can find an alternative that's a bit more value for money - last a bit longer.

Pictures of before and after using the concealer (not the best pictures but hope you can see how well it works):

                   Before                                                                                    After


Price of product:

  • Rimmel Match Perfect Concealer - I got mine for £4 at Asos sales. Usually £5.99. Currently deals at Boots and Superdrug means its around £4.99 by itself or 3 for 2 with other makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment