Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

L'Oreal Studio Secrets Anti Shine Mattifying Primer Review

I've got dry skin usually but during the summer with the heat (if any in UK - usually on the tube) or on holiday I can get slightly oily. Being nosey when the Studio Secret range came out I decided to try the sample at the counters for the anti-shine just for fun.

Amazingly it worked! I had to buy the product even if it wasn't on offer. The primer really does mattify and gives you oil free skin without feeling dry etc. After applying on oil prone areas it not only makes it into a matt surface it is also supper smooth. So far everytime I use it its done that without causing anything bad to happen to my skin. The pumps quite controllable and a little product goes a very long way =D

And I tried it on my other half who has oily skin (he was like WTH is that for, so I had to show him and he was like wowwwwww........of course he didn't know how much that small 20mL tube costed....LoL.) Definitely recommend. Though if its a bit pricey at full price then I suggest waiting for L'Oreal's 3 for 2  or alike offers before you get it.

N.b. Sorry no sample picture as its winter I don't have oily skin so can't show you the instant change when you use the product.

Cost of Products:
  • L'Oreal Studio Secrets Anti-Shine Mattifying Primer: High street price £9.99 usually - unfortunately I got it for full price for this one as I couldn't wait =P 

No comments:

Post a Comment