Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Biotherm Source Therapie and Aquasource Non-Stop Review

Thought I'd share my skin care products with you guys - I was introduced to these two products back in summer 2009 after I got sunburnt and I really needed something to save the skin on my face.




I found that both of the products really helped re-hydrate and moisturise my skin back to life. The way I use the two isn't how they usually recommend it. I use the Source like a day moisturiser and the Non-Stop like a night cream.


That's because I found (for me anyway) the Non-Stop was too much (really rich even a little squirt for the whole face) to use during the day unless it was a really dry winter's day and the Source was just enough to use as a moisturiser and good base for my makeup during the day.


I would really recommend them just because it works out for me that the small amount you have to use daily from the two, they can actually last 2 months (for me at least). The two comes as a set at boots for £9.90. So works out under a fiver each month for good skin product!


The Non-Stop I use is for dry skin, they also have a set for combination and oily also £9.90 (the green tube).
With boots points bargain sometimes you can get quite good bargain prices for the sets. I personally don't get the full size because I just find the set is enough - you can also ask for samples for other products at biotherm which is a plus!


I've found not all biotherm counters stock the set though. In London I know Westfield boots stocks them but otherwise you can order online to get it collect in store (free of charge)?


I have read from other bloggers that sometimes the products just aren't as good for you e.g. some people break out etc. But I guess it worked for me so may be its worth a try for only £9.90 if anyone is looking for a new product to try out - cause I had to go through loads of miss hits before I found these too.


Hope this is useful to you guys!




p.s. photo was taken from phone - didn't know how to show you guys the magic from the product so here's a picture of my face to show you the condition its in after using the product continuously for over a half a year (picture taken back in March - still the same now but thought this picture had better view of how well my skin was doing after using the product).


I don't use foundation so this would have only been maybe some concealer under the eye for my bags and then powder to set it over my normal skincare routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment