Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sleek Face Contour Kit - 884 Light

Having lost my summer tan I thought it would be lovely to have some color back into my face and to have some cheek bones that I never was born with. So I decided to search around for a cheap and cheerful bronzer to play with.

The final two contestants was Bourjois's Chocolate bronzer (smelt gorgeous even through the packet), Sleek's Face Contour Kit and the L'Oreal's Glam Bronzer.

Having read all the hype and bonus of having a bronzer and highlighter in one I decided to go for Sleek.

The packaging is very solid and pretty slick for a budget brand. The product itself hasn't got the best smell ever though - especially since I've had a sniff of the Bourjois Chocolate bar. The smell is a bit industrial but only in the kit not when its applied to the face.


Application is smooth but maybe I'm a lot paler now so even in the lightest kit offered in the range I have to slowly layer thin layers on to get to the right shade - without looking like I've been tangoed. When the bronzer and highlighter is used to contour and define the cheeks with a hint of blusher (any) the effect is very nice and really gives a nice glow to the face.

Fun and value for money alternative to start contouring with - it comes with simply instructions on contouring.

Price of Sleek Contour Kit: £5.99 at Superdrugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment