Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Clinique Long Lasting Glosswear SPF15 - Air Kiss (10)

I got this as part of a gift set for buying stuff from Clinique and its one of the best freebies I've ever got from them.

Not only has it got SPF so great for summer, the gloss also goes on very smoothly and I really like the texture of it. The Air Kiss color is a lovely summer pink. giving the lips a nice dash of color without being too over powering. The finish is a very healthy shine. This does need reapplying may be once or twice a day but doesn't dry out the lips - but I do tend to eat anything on my lips so it may have better staying power than I think?

Though be warned as with most lipgloss this is sticky compared to lipstick - but it doesn't stick too badly that you have hair in you mouth in windy weather.

.
Definitely recommend for those who love natural but cute color lipgloss and want to have some SPF protection during the summer. My 3mL sample is lasting me quite a while so £13 for a full price 6mL one can be quite a value for money choice for a good lipgloss.

P.s. I find putting on vaseline before any lipgloss always has a better effect and lasting power. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment