Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Friday, December 10, 2010

Rimmel Lasting Finish 198 Azure (8mL)

Did a mini shop for goodies at Boots with their 3 for 2 party deal. Wanted a more wintery color nail varnish so I went for the Rimmel Azure.

Its a really gorgeous shimmering blue - kind of reminds me of the ocean. Its not the typical dark color you would see people wear in winter but if you want a brighter color that still has a wintery/festive feel, then this is quite a good color to have.

I'm wearing two coats at the moment. But you get quite an opaque color from just one coat anyway and it doesn't streak even at one layer (maybe because of the shimmering effect?). No chips so far. The brush is great only takes roughly 2 strokes to cover whole nail. The polish itself is slightly thicker than the other Rimmel polish I've tried but its not gloopy.

This color will good for summer or winter I reckon (shimmer is always good!) Lol......

Usually cost £2.99 per 8mL bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment