Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Natio Clear Brow and Lash Mascara Review

During the summer I wanted a clear mascara to hold my curls but not look like I'm crying black tears if I went swimming with it.

I came across Natio's clear mascara at £7-8 a go I gave it a try (for some reason I didn't come across many clear mascara so made do with this one).

Excuse the build up of brow powder in the clear mascara - when new its very clear and clean. I've been using it a lot to seal my filled in brow so some of that products gotten into the mascara tube.
Unfortunately this mascara doesn't help those with straight lashes hold their curls, It'll hold them nicely together but over the day the curls you got from curlers will slowly straighten out. But I discovered it not bad as a brow mascara (its named for both). It dries quick and doesn't clump on the brows giving a really clear clean hold. You may want to be a little light handed when applying or it could feel stiff and becomes itchy at the end of the day.

So I would recommend it for those looking for a brow mascara but not for lash mascara if you don't naturally have curly lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment