Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bargain at Westfield - Levi, Pull and Bear and Marks & Spencers

Decided to brave the crazy boxing/bank holiday sale at Westfield yesterday.

Managed to grab a few bargains.

Levi's
Unisex converses for £25 down from £35. Comes in khaki green, medium grey, light navy, black and white. The designs quite unique, sizing wise I would suggest getting a size smaller than normal. I tried on a size 4 with thick woolly socks and still fitted (I'm usually a 4.5 or 5). A guy in store who is size 7 or 8 usually brought a size 7.

This is actually the khaki green pair but my phone went a bit weird and now it looks more like the grey/ navy pair they have......
Black pair I brought for SL. Its a really rich black sorry trying to take pictures at night not a good idea.

Pull and Bear
All Coats for about £40 - I didn't brave the crowd around that area... =P

I managed to find a cute doughnut light jumper/warm t-shirt top for £5.99 down from £16.99. (Sorry for the bad pic... I still haven't worked out how to take pictures of nice clothes to give them enough credit......)

P.s. They had the softest furry hoodie going for £19.99 down from £30 I think???? I didn't get it cause they only had grey, maroon or black... but if those are your colors definitely have a look!

Marks & Spencers
For fellow females who have chest measurements of 28D to 38DD M&S are doing a brilliant sale for most bras in stock at the moment. I grabbed a 2 pack bra set for £9 down from £16 - they fit brilliantly. There were other single bras going for £9 down from £18 or £20.

(Sorry no pics.... Marks and Spencers don't seem to allow links to their pictures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment