Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Monday, December 20, 2010

Bourjois Powder Brush - Handy tool in your makeup kit! Review

I'm one of those who don't like to splash out too much on makeup brushes but I'm also very picky about the brushes that I do buy. Because I have dry and sensitive skin I only like brushes that are soft but sturdy. One of the best but value for money powder brush that I use is the Bourjois Powder Brush.

Excuse the leftover powder its due its weekly wash.
This brush has really soft bristles that makes great application for face powder. I've had this one for ages! I wash mine very week? And the bristles have stayed put and stayed soft. Its a really handy size but still gives great coverage when using on the face just as any of the bigger powder brushes would have.

Size compared to a normal vaseline pot
At £4.99 normal price its  bargain brush. Even better Superdrug and Boots are doing 3 for 2 offers at the moment so you can grab one of these for even less!

No comments:

Post a Comment