Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Monday, December 6, 2010

Lancome Hypnosis Gift Set

Its that time of the year of mad xmas shopping for gifts to give to loved ones. My mate's sister introduced me to a gift set from Lancome that is apparently a bargain considering its the same price as one piece of the items in the set.

In the Hypnose Gift set (for £20 usually, I got mine for slightly less due to discount) you get a 30mL version of the Bi-Facil Cleanser, a full size Hypnose Custom wear Volume Mascara and a mini Crayon Kohl in black.

This is quite a nice gift for anyone who is into makeup or you want to introduce them to makeup. I haven't personally tried any of these products (I brought this as a b-day pressie so I can't try the products out for you guys) but my mate's sister swears by them and looking at the other reviews online all three products sounds great.

This set would be a nice starter to try out 3 products for a fraction of the price as a treat for yourself or as a sweet gift for someone you want to show you love this Christmas. Of course you can always splash out using the Boots points you may have accumulated over then year or it could be something to look out for when or if they do deals on the Lancome counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment