Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bourjois Glass File - so cute

I went to buy my first proper nail file (yes I never use to take care of my nails.....) I came across the Bourjois Glass File!

It is so cute! Just the right size not too big and not too small. Plus it feels really solid in you hand. Both sides of the white area is rough for filing. Apparently this should last for ages, so for £2.95 a pop its a bargain.

I haven't seen this being sold everywhere though. Online I think I've caught a glimpse of it on ASOS and instore on the high street only really random stores does it. Boots at Westfield does but Boots on bond street doesn't so I guess its just looking around and keeping your eyes open if you want it. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment