Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss: 150 Peach Petal

I wanted a nude pink color but I didn't really spot the shade I wanted in lipsticks so I went for the Revlon Lipgloss in Peach petal. 


 If gives a really sheer pink color that doesn't dry out the lips. Its also got a really nice light vanilla smell that makes it so yummy you want to eat it.


It is on the thicker side for lipgloss (but good pigment not sheer can be worn alone) so I would say definitely put a layer of vaseline first to help it glide on more. I tend to eat away at it so I need to top up every 2hr or so but otherwise its got quite a strong stay.

Usually price £6.99. I got it on a promotion back in the summer for £2 at boots but I think there's a 3 for 2 going on at the moment so you can grab it as a freebie at Boots if you're getting something anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment