Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dry Shampoo - Mark Hill Holiday Hair

I first got into dry shampoo to avoid the holiday hair you get after going to the beach or going to the swimming pool.

You know that dirty feeling of chlorine, salt and just muck from the day is making your hair unbearable but you either haven't got time to go wash your hair before you go out or you've got quite a while before you make it home/back to the hotel but you really want fresh clean hair?

I found using dry shampoo was a great way to stay fresh and have your hair smelling gorgeous at all times. Just a simple spray and you hair is good as washing it normally.


The dry shampoo I picked up was from the Mark Hill holiday hair range. I got mine for under £2 for 50mL (offer on during the summer)  think it usually goes for £3.49. This can is still lasting me even after using it all summer and occasional since. It has a very lush tropical sweet smell. I have dry and fine hair and it does wonders to detangley and soften as well as refreshing my hair so its light and fluffy again.

Cut out from holiday picture after being at the beach but used the spray (you can't tell my hairs been in sea water!):

Would recommend people try when its on offer to see if it suits their hair type. Definitely a handy little trick to have in your bag =D

No comments:

Post a Comment