Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Alberto Balsam - Juicy Green Apple Shampoo and Conditioner: Get Fresh for Normal/Greasy hair

Since letting my hair grow long again at SL's request I've probably tried most brands to try to find a shampoo and conditioner that won't break the bank and keeps my hair fresh and yummy. You name it I've tried it.

Because I have thin and long hair if the product is too heavy my hair feels limp and dirty. But if its too stripping I end up with a dried flaky head.

I tried the more expensive high street brands and nothing worked and then I thought lets give the Alberto Balsam range a go. Since they're usually only £1 per 400mL bottle or 3 for 2 for £2 (you can mix shampoo and conditioner) so even if it didn't work I wouldn't feel like I've wasted yet more money on something I can't use.



And voila! It worked magic! My hair feels fresh and clean but not dry, moisturised but not heavy and limp. Best of all it smells gorgeous! Summery apples! And at £1 a pop max. its a bargain!

The Alberto range is huge so if get fresh isn't what your looking for it might be worth testing out the other ones to see if they are jut as wicked for such a cool price tag.

Oh there is one downside though seriously don't get this stuff in your eyes when you rinse, it STINGS! Otherwise its a great product and so far so good (been using for more than half a year and no irritation or such).

No comments:

Post a Comment