Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Kiwi ...... To use against spots on the back

This is one of those home methods that I know someone has used and worked but don't really know why. But its a nice homely way to try to combat everyday blemishes.

My sister use to have really bad blemishes on her back whenever she got stressed etc. One way my mum helped to clean the break out up was to squash kiwi we had around the house and spread it over the area affected for a few minutes and then wash it off with water. Surprisingly this really does help it clean up and heal better (smooth skin again)!?

I wouldn't suggest trying this on your face simply because we've never tried it so not sure if it will be just as good or what. But if you have break out on your back and really want an easy home remedy to help clean it up then you can try this (left over skin with a bit of meat or squashed meat)? My mum use to do it for my sister either every week or every couple days after she break outs to control it.

Hope this works for you too!

P.s. My sister is the oily skin type

No comments:

Post a Comment