Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Friday, December 3, 2010

Finally completed COD: Black Ops Campaign mode!

Finally got round to playing the campaign mode of Black Ops. ^_^

I played the easiest level obviously (I seriously can't shoot!). The story was really cool (won't spoil it for you but interesting how they did the story and if you pay attention there were always little bits in the game play that suggested otherwise).

The play was really active with a wide variety of control styles throughout the campaign. You got your standard first person shoot-offs and stealth missions. But you also got to pilot helicopter support, boats.... even that mysterious voice that tells you when to advance and what enemies are coming! (I found out I can't drive and shoot at the same time though >_<........) Lol.....

Finished the game in a day (this is with the backup support of SL to play the parts I found difficult and giveup after repeatedly dying - he made it look so easy >_<). The variation and quick story line makes it a really good game for beginners like me to get a good practise and taste of the game without stressing out completely cause its too hard or complicated - whilst also enjoying the story line.

The graphics and style of control and movements are cool and easy to get after a few tries (I played it on PS3, though I do prefer the Xbox controller).

Would recommend this game to all new beginners who like a bit of action, adventure and a decent story line.

Here's a trailer from Youtube for a taste of what you get:

No comments:

Post a Comment