Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Blanco sale 50%-70% off everything in store at Westfield!

Went shopping with J today at Westfield we were there from 5.30pm to 11pm!!!!!! So many sales going on but the best one worth mentioning is the sale at Blanco.


The clothes in there are quite decent. Prices are usually reasonable already. With the discount going on you can grab a nice pair of basic jeans for £7.99. I brought the skinny low rise navy jeans. They feel great. Skinny but flexible. Though I would suggest trying on their sizes cause I turned out a 6 in their range. But the fitting is great, tucks and flatters really nicely.

My mate brought a lot of jumpers for about £10 each cute designs and warm. So if your up for early bargain it might be worth stopping at this store. Its on the second level of Westfield in London.

I also grabbed a new diary from Paperchase! So cute only £4.50.


Early Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment