Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara - Review

This came as part of the Gift set I got this summer for purchasing products from Clinique. I'd never used any mascara from Clinique so I didn't know what to expect from this product. Since it was called High Impact Curling Mascara, I was expecting it to have quite a bit of effect on on my straight Oriental lashes.


The brush for this mascara is quite cool, its a C shaped so that you can add mascara and curl by using different sides. The mascara went on smoothly without clumping but I would say the volume and lengthening was only average on my short sparse lashes compared to other brands.

Most disappointingly is the curling effect it gives when you first apply, doesn't last (not for me at least) so by the end of the day your back to straight lashes even with pre-curling your lashes with curlers. I have to say this doesn't smudge though.

At £14.50 for 8mL I wouldn't really recommend this particular mascara for those with short and straight lashes looking for something to curl and lengthening their lashes dramatically.

But if you have long/curly lashes looking for something that doesn't smudge to enhance what you have already it might be worth getting a sample version of this to see how well it works for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment