Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Paul & Joe Duo Powder refill for bargain price on ASOS

I was browsing the ASOS website and found the Paul and Joe Powder refill was going for £11-£14?


This compact powder looks cute and you can choose which adorable compact to buy to use the refill in (£5-8)!!!!!. If the shade 02 comes back in stock then I might give this a try (its pearl and matt duo does seem like an interesting powder combo to have and use depending on the effect you might want on the day)........

I haven't been able to find this refill on other sites that sell Paul and Joe Cosmetics (either out of stock or not there at all). If anyone has used this compact before give a shout, be nice to hear some comments (good or bad). If not then I might try this out later - loving the Clinique loose powder (to review later) but still want to find a compact to carry around... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment