Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Monday, December 27, 2010

Pop Beauty Eye Pop Trio - No.2 Chelsea

Borrowed this eyeshadow set off my sister the other day and I love it! Usually dark purples like this make me look like I have a bruised eye but the combination of colors in the set can be used to make a really nice smokey eye that is dramatic for night and subtle for the day.


The eyeshadows come in a small magnetic opening palette box. soft material but solid box so your shadows stay safe in you bag. 

 There's the dark purple to line and smoke the eyes with, the lighter purple to do the lids and then the pink to do the lids or highlight.
This is one touch of the colors
The colors are all very pigmented and easy to blend or apply. But they stay put once your finished applying. Even without a primer they color was still pretty rich at the end of the day and no smudges.

They usually £12 a palette (there's other trios in their range). My sister got her's at the sale on ASOS. They are on available online at Debenhams so maybe they might go on sale on Boxing Day or New Years?

No comments:

Post a Comment