Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Monday, January 17, 2011

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails with Nylon - Natural Review

I'm always out on the lookout for nail polish that can withstand the tough goings of working in a lab (constant handwashing, contact with harsh conditions, etc) to protect my nails from splitting and make them look and grow better.
I decided to give Sally Hansan's nail varnish a good after reading the reviews online that this helps to strengthen and protect.

I have to say this dries super fast! By the time you've put one layer on all your fingers the hand you started with would be solidly dry. I brought the natural tinted one and I think it makes wearing it by itself really nice because it gives this natural hue/glow to the nails that really brightens it up.


I've used it for two weeks now and so far I think I'm happy with it. The varnish by itself lasts about 4 days before the wear and tear start to show - may be a very small shrinkage starts day 3 but I have very extreme hand regime at work so that probably speeds the wear up.

I have noticed that my nails are less dry/splitting when I remove the polish after a week (though effects might not be that big change by itself  immediately because I did change nail polish remover as well....... but it did seem to help....)

My nails feel very strong but lightweight when I have it on (I use the 2-3 layers recommended). Very easy to apply and doesn't streak. At £4.75 a pop this polish is worth investing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment