Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hoodie from Pull and Bear - I couldn't resist in the end

Remember the supersoft hoodie I mentioned before from Pull and Bear......I couldn't resist the softness in the end.... I got the maroon with grey/blue furry inside one (it was the more colorful one out of the colors available).
Sorry bad picture taken middle of night in room .......=P
Its so warm! I got a size M (28). Its very fitted but with good length sleeves so when you wear it it ends 1/4 way into your hand - keeping them warm. When you have it fully zipped up the neck line is not flat its like a collar that blends into the hood.

£20 down from £30. Not the best bargain available but for the softness I had to give in..... =D

Edit: New Pictures in daylight:

No comments:

Post a Comment