Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Monday, January 3, 2011

Leather Jacket from Pull and Bear

My sister finally couldn't resist getting this lovely leather jacket from Pull and Bear sale.

Its actually more sandy than it looks in the picture. But really nice color for winter and spring. The material is super soft and the cutting is very fitted. My sister is usually size 6/8 and she got a Size S.

Think is was down from £70-80 to £46. Not a super bargain but for the quality its really nice and looks like it should last. =D Comes in additional colors black and blue.

Edit: New Pictures in Daylight:




No comments:

Post a Comment