Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mini random update

Sorry for the lack of posts recently..... I'm organising moving out so a bit busy at the moment. I have a couple of products and gadgets I want to share with you having tried them out for a decent amount of time now. I'll hopefully get writing again soon.......

Mini Updates:

  • Clinique Chubby sticks - sounds like the UK won't get the release until May/June 2011 - I asked at the counter.
  • The T-mobile deal for £15.32 a month 300mins, 300txt, Unlimited internet (3G plans if you sign up before 31st Jan after which is 1G or so I've heard? Mine is still the 3G version)and one booster of your choice which you can change every month is a bargain as you have a choice of fee phones to go with the deal. I got the X8 which I'll review later.... can only say I'm loving it and the new price plan I have -great connections as well. You don't get the cute white version but you get a cool black version taht comes with pure black (sparkly) or midnight to black gradient back cover.....
Sorry couldn't find another picture on the net that showed the color on the back ......

No comments:

Post a Comment