Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Peri Pera Ink Lipstain #03 No Way

Was in KL for holiday and picked up loads of random asian brand hair and make up product. 

One of them was the Peri Pera Ink lipstain in no. 03. I have always been too scared to wear red lippy (smudges, lipstick on teeth etc). But saw this advertised on POS stand. Thought I give it a go. As it was a lovely red and Korean brand for only RM35 cant go wrong. 

Best buy ever! Its a watery stain that gives very opaque color with just one layer. Very easy to apply. Dries quickly and easily to a matte finish that doesnt transfer and has excellent staying power (drank and ate with it and still very strong color - possibly the staining effect)

Highly recommend. 5 lovely shades in the range.  First picture is just from one application! 



No comments:

Post a Comment