Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Love Oriental hair products - Tsubaki Shining Shampoo, Lucido-L Moist Milk and Soft Wave

Another part of my haul from KL. Haircare products was so awesome. They do what they say on the bottle and for a very reasonable price RM15-20 each. 

Tsubaki Shining Red shampoo. Lovely lather, smells amazeballs and leaves hair feeling soft, glossy and clean. 

Lucido-L moist milk. Lovely leave in non sticky but silky smooth hair and most importantly light weight. 

Still to try the soft wave. But high hopes woth the haul so far. ☺️ Wish I'd got more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment