Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Noodles Haul from Discover Dog 2014 Part 4: Pet Treats Wholesale Review

These have got to be the best buy from the show and Noodles favourites - Gourmet Sausages.
I've brought from them online before but nothing beats getting them at shows with their show offers.


They sell lots of meaty treats for the Doggies but these are the best I reckon. At the show you can get 30 sausages for £4.95. I got a mix of the three flavours:
  • Lightest Brown: Chicken
  • Medium Brown: Garlic and Beef
  • Darkest Brown: Liver

These are a top favourite with all of Noodles' Doggie pals. You can cut them up for training or you can buy their training strips. It works out cheaper than the sausages you get from the standard pet shops. Even if you buy from them online you can get a good deal of 3kg of sausages for £16.95+ delivery (I email the owners to request for a mix of all three flavours in the 3kg and they are more than happy to help). They store very well so you can either share with other doggie pals or just store them away and slowly give them to your little one.

Click HERE to go to their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment