Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Monday, November 17, 2014

Lily's Kitchen Rise & Shines Treats Review

Bought this to try on Noodles in her restock purchase of the Woodland Walk. Same with the Breakfast crunch Noodles didn't take to it straight away. She need a bit of convincing that it was edible. She does seem to like it but not the wow effect of the Woodland Walk by Lily's Kitchen.

They are a nice size for medium size dog like Noodles and they aren't overly hard - crunchy but can be broken up by hand if you wanted to make them into smaller treats.

May buy again but not as mouth watering for Noodles as I had hoped. Shame cause they had some nice ingredients in them.


RRP £2.99 for 100g. Click HERE for ingredient information.

No comments:

Post a Comment