Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Natures Menu: Country Hunter Venison & Blueberry


Natures Menu: Country Hunter Venison & Blueberry. Noodles loves this mix of feeze dry raw and nuggets. The cubes are quite big (1.5cm by 1.5cm roughly) so may be hard for smaller dogs to eat. 

RRP £6.95 for 700g but the feeding guide is only 100-180g for medium dog. So if like me you are using it as a light breakfast it can last a while (using less than recommended daily). 

Not seen Noodles that interested since Lily's Kitchen Woodland Walk! She usually wary of new stuff but this one she was right in there. I hadnt even opened the packet and she was right there sniffing. She is usually picky about her food being big but this didnt stop her for this one. Definitely a keeper (order from Fetch with their current Crufts code on their facebook to get it for a bargain £5.55 per 700g box.)

No comments:

Post a Comment