Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Roller Lash Benefit mascara - not for me.

I love benefit blusher and stains but never really been a fan of their eye liners and mascara. 
They just never seem to work as well on me whilst others rave and swear by them. 
For the Roller Lash I decided to try out the sample launch via Elle magazine (£4 was a bit much for a 'freebie' but less than buying the full size to try.) 
Unfortunately Im not impressed with it at all. There was definitely no extra 'curl' to my super straight lashes and I didnt feel anything different when using the 'special design wand'. It did apply evenly with nice thicking affect and no clumping but it felt heavy on the lash and my lashes felt like they were clamping together all day. My eyes were also reacting a bit to it. 

So it will have to be a no for me. Back to my L'oreal manga mascara and Lancome hypnose star mascara. 

No comments:

Post a Comment