Afflilate

Oh and before you ask: I'm not affiliated with any company, all the stuff I mention are just things I have personally used or come across, which I thought would be nice to share with you all. ^_^

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Lily's Kitchen: Wild Campfire Stew Review

Just tried another of Lily's Kitchen's Wet food on Noodles. Wild Campfire Stew. Made of Venison, Pheasants and Salmon. Click HERE if you want more ingredient information.

This one has a rich meaty smell (spam like with a bit of game smell - only slight fish smell, not intrusive) so pleasant for the human too.
Wild Campfire Stew 400g tin, RRP £2.19
Noodles LOVED this too! She was chasing after me as soon as the tin was open and she went looking for the tin in the recycling after she had her share. Definitely will be buying this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment